At Coloma Armengol S.L.
we are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us, as it is essential for us to guarantee and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
This statement sets out our privacy and data protection policy with respect to the information you provide to us so that we can assure you that
1. At any time, you may request the deletion of your personal data as long as the legal requirements for data protection and data retention are complied with.
2. We undertake to comply with the obligation of secrecy of the personal data collected, the duty to store them and not to communicate them to third parties without the express consent of the owner of the same.
3. We have taken the necessary technical and organisational measures, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk identified, and to ensure the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data as well as the ability to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
1. Responsible for the processing
The following terms and conditions correspond to the company Coloma Armengol S.L. – B66382706 (hereinafter referred to as THE COMPANY).
2. Details of the DPO
If you wish to contact the DPO, you may do so through our Contact page or by writing to Sant Tomàs, 66, 08032 Barcelona.
3. Purpose of the processing
The collection and use of personal data is only possible if you voluntarily provide us with your personal data. The different purposes of the processing of your personal data collected through our website are as follows:
1.Request for commercial information
The personal data provided through the forms provided on our website will be collected, processed and used for the purpose of managing the consultation or commercial relationship requested, and for the purpose of maintaining the pre-contractual relationship, the management, administration, provision, extension and improvement of the services consulted, as well as the sending of technical and operational information related to the Contract, by any means, including e-mail and/or equivalent means.
2. Commercial communications
In the event that you give us your express and unequivocal consent, the personal data provided will be collected, processed and used for the purpose of sending you commercial communications both on paper and by electronic or telematic means, relating to the products and services marketed by THE COMPANY at any given time.
The personal data provided for both purposes will be kept as long as the owner of the data does not exercise his/her right of deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and/or revocation of the consent granted.
4. Legitimation of the processing
The legitimacy for the processing of the personal data provided for the aforementioned purposes is the express and unequivocal consent given by the owner of the data, in this case, the web user.
THE COMPANY will not communicate your personal data to third parties. However, in the case of claims, we shall communicate your personal data necessary for the correct processing and resolution of the Claim, to the different suppliers of the products that are necessarily involved in the same or are necessary for its correct execution.
In addition, we inform you that under no circumstances will your personal data be transferred to recipients outside the EU.
6. Exercise of rights by the owner
We inform you that you have the right, free of charge and to the extent that the legal requirements are met, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of your data, opposition, limitation of processing, as well as not to be subject to non-automated individual decisions.
In all communications whose purpose is to send advertising, you may exercise your right to oppose and limit the processing of your data. Furthermore, insofar as you have given your consent to data protection, you may revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
To exercise these rights or to withdraw your consent, you may write to THE COMPANY with the reference “RGPD Rights”, to its registered office at Sant Tomàs , 66, 08032 Barcelona or via our Contact page addressed to THE COMPANY’s DPO.
7. Complaints to the data protection authority
Users may address their claims arising from the processing of their personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
8. Origin of the data
In any case, we understand that the data entered in the web forms have been tabulated by the owner of the same, who is the interested party.
This policy was last modified in February 2023.